Upon my arrival in these beautiful Ozarks, my career began in Real Estate in 1970. I was associated with Connell Realtors, then later opened and brokered my own Real Estate firm Ozarks Realty and Construction; I ran it for 12 years. Due to illness in our family, I closed it and associated myself with Shepard of the Hills Realty.
In 1993, I joined the most progressive and biggest Real Estate Firm in Southwest Missouri, Carol Jones Realtors. They had 10 offices, over 300 agents, and were and are the Top Selling Firm in the Southwest Missouri Ozarks.
Recenty, in the Fall of 2013, I joined "Table Rock's Best Realtors" in Branson West, Mo. This newly formed company has the areas top agents, superior service, and over 200 years of real estate and local knowledge. Drop for a visit and tour; the coffee's always on.
Along the way, I have served on:
* Our Local Tri-Lakes Board of Realtors on most all of their committees.
* Formerly, was a Past President of the Tri-Lakes Board of Realtors.
* Served on many committees at our State Level, Missouri Association of Realtors
* Past Director of Missouri Association of Realtors
* Have been an Alderman for Kimberling City
* I am a member of our local, state and National Association of Realtors, which subscribe to a strict code of professional ethics, and hold a Broker Salesperson License in Missouri.
* Was a member of Carol Jones Realtors "PRESIDENT'S CLUB" for top producers.
* Lifetime Member of the "Mar's Million Dollar Club" and Multi-Million Dollar Member Awards, Was awarded "REALTOR OF THE YEAR" by my Realtor piers in the Tri-Lakes Board.
* Recently Awarded "REALTOR EMERITUS" by NAR for 40 plus years of service as a "Realtor".
After 40 years living and working in the Tri-Lakes area, I am known somewhat as the “Historian” of the area. I have seen many wonderful changes. Exciting projects are going on with the construction of the “Branson Landing” and the new Hollister Airport.
My wife, Susan, also known as “Hug”, and I work as a Husband/Wife Team and listen carefully to be able to assist you with any real estate needs. We specialize in Lake Front and Lake View Homes, 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges, and Farm/Development Land.
If you decide to make the Ozarks your new home, I will look forward to assisting you in any way.
Select your Language:
If you're planning to sell your home in the next few months, nothing is more important than knowing a fair asking price. I would love to help you with a FREE Market Analysis. We will use comparable sold listings to help you determine the accurate market value of your home.